To maintain the quality and luster of the products.
- Drinks spillages, food, hot or very cold surfaces may cause some markings. Wipe immediately with a dry piece of cloth; rub down with fabric in the direction of the grains.
- Furniture should be waxed regularly to retain luster and richness. Buff the surface with beeswax in the directions of the grains using a soft fabric.
- Keep the furniture away from direct sunlight or from a source of heat.
- For hot or cold dishes use coasters or placements to prevent markings.
- During the first three months of use, polyurethane foam padding, generally in sofas tends to soften then should permanently stabilize.
- Periodically dust using a clean, dry and non-abrasive white cloth.
- For dry dust: brush delicately using a brush with soft bristles or use a vacuum cleaner at the medium suction power setting, using the soft brush attachment. Take care to avoid rubbing the accessory directly against covering.
- Use leather sprays or wipes to stubborn stains. These are available in all Marina stores.